CYBER RISK AND CYBER SECURITY CONFERENCE 2nd edition
Bucharest | Monday, October 15th, 2018 | 09:00 – 14:30 | 5 CPEs
INCIR and Deloitte have the pleasure to invite all the practitioners who are involved in preventing, fighting and monitoring cyber security risks to participate at the second edition of the Cyber Risk and Cyber Security Conference.
(1) Tom Schuurmans | Director, Cyber Risk Services – Deloitte in The Netherlands
Topic: We don’t need “no” security!
(2) Dr. Söntje Julia Hilberg, LL.M. | Partner, Tax & Legal, Commercial Law (IT) – Deloitte Legal | Berlin, Germany
Cyber security – regulatory framework and approach from a German perspective
(3) Catalin Arama | Director, CERT-RO
Recent updates and evolution of cyber threats in Romania
(4) Catalin Zetu | Head of Cyber Attacks, Central Cybercrime Unit – Romanian Police
National perspectives to adequately combat current cyber threats: ransomware and cryptojacking
Interactive debates and Q&A session | Moderator: Andrei Ionescu | Deloitte
(1) Adrian Ifrim | Manager, Cyber Risk Services – Deloitte Romania
Catching up with today’s malicious actors
(2) Radu Hutan | Manager, Cyber Risk Services – Deloitte Romania
Cyber resilience, when the perimeter fails
(3) Catalina Stroe | Managing Associate, Legal | Reff & Associates – member of Deloitte Legal
Addressing cyber security from a legal perspective. Legal remedies and practical impediments
Interactive debates and Q&A session | Moderator: Cosmin Serbanescu | INCIR
REGISTRATIONS are made using the electronic registration form. Deadline: 10.10.2018
Location: will be communicated to the participants.
Participants receive attendance certificates with 5 Continuing Professional Education credits