Integrity, Trust, and Sustainable Business
Edition 1 | November 10 – 11, 2016 | Bucharest, Romania
INCIR is honored to invite you to the 1st edition of the European Ethics & Compliance Forum, which will take place in Bucharest, Romania, on November 10-11, 2016.
The European edition aims to bring together even more specialists from all over the continent and particularly from Central and Eastern Europe.
The event has 8 sessions meant to provide an extensive approach to Ethics & Compliance in the private and public sector:
DAY 1/ November 10, 2016
S1 – “Business Integrity as a Corporate Governance Matter”
S2 – “Challenges in Data Privacy and Cyber-Security”
S3 – “Implications of EFPIA Transparency Codes”
S4 – “Cost of Lack of Compliance – Danger to Sustainability”
DAY 2 / November 11, 2016
S5 – “Cyber-Security. Mitigating Corporate Exposure to Cyber-Crime”
S6 – “Ethics & Compliance, Internal Control, and Internal Audit”
S7 – “Gifts and Hospitality Policies and Practices”
S8 – “The Anti-Corruption Regulatory Landscape”
Some of our speakers:
- Burcin ATAKAN (Partener, Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services, EY),
- Sorana BACIU (Secretar de Stat, Cancelaria Prim-ministrului),
- Marius BÂRLĂDEANU (Avocat, Vilau | Asociatii),
- Răzvan BUTUCARU (Director, Audit and Financial Advisory, Mazars),
- Cornel CĂLINESCU (Director, Agenția Națională de Administrare a Bunurilor Indisponibilizate, Ministerul Justiției),
- Robert Clyde (Board Director, ISACA),
- Mirela IOVU (CEC Bank),
- Peter VAN LEUSDEN (The Netherlands Ministry of Finance, Team for Special Investigations),
- Hermann KRULL (The South African Bank of Athens),
- Maria MAXIM (Fraud Investigation and Dispute Services, EY),
- Mihai POPA (Bayer Romania/Bulgaria/Moldova),
- Cosmin ȘERBĂNESCU (Președinte, Institutul Național de Control Intern din România)
- Karel VERKOELEN (Head of Ethics and Business Integrity Europe and Regional Compliance Officer, Sanofi).
The European Ethics & Compliance Forum is an itinerant event, moving from one European major city to another.
Its aim is to help strengthen the Ethics & Compliance professional community and develop a comprehensive approach to the field.
Regular Participation Fee: 399 EUR/registrant
If you and/or your company is a member of National Institute of Internal Control – Romania, you get a special registration offer representing 45% discount off the normal fee upon confirmation by INCIR. There is a limited number of seats.