INTERNAL CONTROL CONFERENCE 4th edition
Bucharest | Hotel Sheraton | Monday, 20 November 2017 | 08:30 – 15:00 | 7 CPD
Financial Sector Internal Control Conference is a landmark event for the internal control practitioners in Romania.
This year event is focused on the transformations and enhanced regulations, enterprise wide risk management, payment services directive, compliance, anti-money laundering, cybercrime and cybersecurity, and the macroeconomic perspective.
The structural changes in the Romanian financial sector will continue. The consolidation through M&A, the investment in technologies, tough competition, new operating models, the trend towards digitization, policy uncertainty and a constant demand for efficiency and competitiveness are one of the most important issues the financial sector faces.
As the industry matures, frequent policy changes, cost of compliance, automation, disintermediation, disruptive technologies, and cybersecurity could weigh heavily.
Business will no longer be as usual. Hence financial institutions must reinvent the sales practices, the customer experience and gain competitive advantage using process automation, cloud and faster payments.
How will the financial institutions respond to all these challenges will be of outmost importance for their future success.
- Risk appetite frameworks in banks
- The case for enterprise risk management in insurance – a new perspective on risk management
- Understanding and solving the beneficial ownership challenge
- PSD 2.0 Good or Evil?
- Transforming financial services
- Cybersecurity and cybercrime in financial sector (prevention and investigation)
- Macroeconomic perspectives for the banking sector
The professional event is of particular interest to internal control and internal audit practitioners, CAE, CFO, CRO and risk officers, compliance, AML and KYC specialists, CISO, CTO, researchers, and other financial sector representatives interested in the conference topics and debates.
Download the leaflet of the FINANCIAL SECTOR INTERNAL CONTROL CONFERENCEFin_Sect_IC_Conf_4th-ed_Bucharest_20.11.2017
KEY NOTE SPEAKERS
1. Pavle Djurić | Counsel | European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Risk Appetite Frameworks in Banks
2. Gezim Llanaj | Director Advisory & Consulting | Mazars UK
The Case for Enterprise Risk Management in Insurance– a new perspective on risk management
3. Andrej Kovačik | Compliance Risk Leader CEE | Bureau van Dijk – A Moody’s Analytics Company
Understanding and Solving the Beneficial Ownership Challenge
4. Luis Rodríguez | VP Digital Solutions | Strands
PSD 2.0 Good or Evil?
Panel chair: Florin Dănescu | Executive President | Romanian Association of Banks
5. Răzvan Butucaru | Partner Audit and Financial Advisory | Mazars Romania
Transforming Financial Services
6. Maxwell Carr-Howard | Partner | Dentons US
Lessons from the first year of US enforcement under the Trump Administration
7. Andrei Rădulescu | Senior Economist | Transilvania Bank
Macroeconomic perspectives for the banking sector
8. Ioan – Cosmin Mihai | Associate Professor | “A.I. Cuza” Police Academy
Cybersecurity and Cybercrime in financial sector (prevention and investigation)
Panel chair: Cosmin Şerbănescu | President | National Institute of Internal Control
Registration: Electronic registration form
Participants receive on request certificates with continuous professional education credits
STRATEGIC PARTENERS – FINANCIAL SECTOR INTERNAL CONTROL CONFERENCE
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
Bureau van Dijk – A Moody’s Analytics Company
Romanian Association of Banks