24 – 25.10.2016 | Prague | Czech Republic
Ethics | Compliance | Integrity
We will promote and support the implementation of ethical principles and compliance management within companies and institutions in accordance with international standards.
- Do you want to build up a compliant company?
- Do you want to be on a save side?
- Do you want to learn more about compliance?
- Come and get inspired by Czech and international experts representing regulatory authorities, businesses, consulting companies and academics.
- Take a part in the discussion on compliance program objectives and scopes within companies and public institutions in order to prevent breaching of legal obligations arising from generally binding laws.
- Come and share your practical experience with leaders, executives, experts and compliance professionals.
● Jiri Rusnok, Governor of the Czech National Bank, financial market regulation and the role of compliance
● Robert Pelikan, PhD, Minister of Justice of the Czech Republic, the amendment to the act on prevention of criminal liability of legal persons and compliance programs
● Petr Rafaj, Chairman of the Office for Protection of Competition, the role of compliance in competition
● Daniel Beneš, MBA, Vice president of the Confederation Industry of Czech Republic, Chairman of the Board and CEO of CEZ, a.s., the role of compliance in the industrial sector
● Klaus Moosmayer, Chief Compliance Officer of Siemens AG, Germany, the role of compliance in a global firm
● A representative of senior management of major Czech bank, the role of compliance in the financial sector (speaker in negotiation)
TOPIC: CRIMINAL LIABILITY OF LEGAL PERSONS
● Pavel Zeman, Chief Public Prosecutor, the present and future of crime liability prevention of legal persons
● Jiri Jelinek, Head of Criminal Law Department, Faculty of Law of Charles University in Prague, current challenges under the amendment to the act on prevention of criminal liability of legal persons
● Helen Langton, Managing Director, Internation Compliance Training, London, UK, emerging themes in financial crime prevention
● Lukas Trojan, Vice president of Union of Attorneys, Legal Counsel, compliance programs – explaining principles of the act on criminal liability prevention of legal persons after its amendment (A speaker in the negotiations)
TOPIC: COMPETITION LAW
● Hynek Brom, Vice president of Office for Protection of Competition, the role of compliance programs in competition law
● Michal Petr, PhD, Department of International European Law and the Faculty of Law UP Olomouc, legal theory on competition and compliance programs
● Jiri Kindl, PhD, Legal Counsel, the experience with compliance programs in competition law
● Ondrej Dostal, Compliance Expert of CEZ a.s., Corporation compliance program benefits in connection with competition law
TOPIC: BANKING AND FINANCIAL REGULATION
● Andy Hill, Executive Director of Markets Regulation, International Capital Market Association, London, UK, remaking the coporate bond market: ICMA’s 2016 study into the state and evolution of the European investment grade corporate bond secondary market
● Vera Mazankova, expert of finacial market regulation of Czech National Bank, actual challenges of financial regulation and compliance role in the financial sector
● Cosmin Serbanescu, President of National Institute of Internal Control, Romania, corporate governance best practices for financial institutions
● Thomas Dodd, MBA, Chief Compliance Officer, and Martin Hacek, Senior Compliance manager, Moneta Money Bank, compliance programs in the financial sector
TOPIC: ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING, COUNTER TERRORISM FINANCING AND INTERNATIONAL SANCTIONS
● Libor Kazda, Director of Financial Analytical Department of the Ministry of Finance CR, the current focus on compliance activities of corporations in AML area
● Jiri Tvrdy and Petr Korbas, experts of Financial Analytical Department of the Ministry of Finance CR, register of beneficial owners of legal persons and aspects of application of international sanctions in the Czech Republic
● Petr Barak, Chairman of the Banking and Financial Security Commitee of Czech Banking Association, AML compliance programs and its usability for non-financial business entities
● Pawel Kuskowski, President Stowarzyszenie Compliance Polska, Poland, AML risks related to virtual currencies
● Tomas Choutka, Chief Compliance Officer, Komercni banka, a.s., compliance programs in the financial sector
TOPIC: COMPLIANCE IN BUSINESS
● Andres Rodenberg, Sales Compliance Director, Bureau van Dijk, New York, USA, effective compliance programs and importance of external information about the entities
● Jitka Logesova, member of the Anti-Corruption Commission. International Bar Association and partner of law offices Kinstellar, s.r.o., international anti-corruption legislation, sanctions realting to corruption and protection of legal persons
● Jiri Urban, Senior Manager of Forensic services department of KPMG, how to install an effective fraud risk management
● Tomas Prochazka, partner of law offices Dvorak, Hager & Partners, compliance and whisteblowing
● Noerr representative, compliance in business under the German jurisdiction (a speaker in the negotiation)
TOPIC: COMPLIANCE EDUCATION
● Bartosz Makowicz, Europe-University of Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Germany, experience with compliance standards
● Phil Ryan, MBA, FCIOBS, FCMI, ACIB, Prince 2 Practitioner, CMgr., CEO of International Compliance Association, London, trends in compliance education
● Dusan Kucera, PhD, MBA, Chairman of Ethics Committee of the Academic Senate, University of Economics, Prague, the challenges and opportunities of education to achieve responsibility and ethics in management
● Tomas Pivonka, CIA, CRMA, President of Czech Institut of Internal Auditors, experience with professional education with focus on compliance
● Jan Vittek, Chairman of the Slovak Compliance Circle, Slovakia, experience with education and proclamation of ethical behaviour
Conference 2 days fee is EUR 350. Accommodation and flight expenses are not included.
The event is dedicated to INCIR members only.
For further information please contact us